I hope you all had a lovely time seeing in the New Year. Mine was a quiet one at home with a cuppa. (I know how to rock and roll)
I would start by saying let’s make new years resolutions but what’s the point as they only last a few weeks if your lucky, and you end up feeling low because you haven’t achieved anything.
So I like to do monthly goals instead they are more achievable and you can feel proud of yourself each month, Make sure they are achievable, there is nothing worse with setting goals you know you won’t be able to do it’s about what you can do that’s important.
- Start the Gym I really need to get back to it again as all those mince pies have moved in and I need to evict them.
- Sit and organise my new diary and put in all important dates and planned events.
- Look and plan the allotment and see what needs sowing ready.
- Go for a pub lunch with Hubby (we haven’t done this for ages so it will be nice)
- Start finishing my moorland blanket (crochet I started a year ago)
I have only set 5 as I know that’s enough for me to get on with and its all achievable.
So set your own Goals and write them down, I would love to know what your goals are.
This is a fab idea I have done this a couple of years ago it was great and you forget over the year so it’s really lovely to reflect back on all the good things.
Enjoy planning your goals