Well who doesn’t love cheesecake this recipe can be tweaked so many times to enjoy this is my go to recipe for cheesecake, I love to make a chocolate orange version of this too.
- The Base
- 300g digestive biscuits crushed up with a rolling pin in a large food bag or a dry clean towel.
- 150g butter melted
- 50g malteasers crushed
- The Topping
- 150ml double cream
- 300g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 75g caster sugar
- 100g milk chocolate melted
- 100g malteasers chopped up
- handful of malteasers for decoration
- 50g white chocolate
- Mix thew melted butter with the crushed biscuits, then add the crushed malteasers. Place into a 20cm tin I use a silicone one as its easy to get the cheesecake out if using the tin butter it and place some cling film in so you can then pull out the cheesecake easily. place into the fridge to go hard. Now for the topping, Place the cream cheese and sugar into a bowl and give it a good stir so it is all mixed well.
- place to one side and in a clean bowl whip up the double cream until soft peaks, then melt the chocolate, Fold into the cream mixture.
- Add the chocolate cream mix to the cheese mix and mix altogether.
- Now add the chopped malteasers through the cream cheese mixture.
- Add to the biscuit base and decorate the top with the malteasers put it back into the fridge for a good hour.
- Then melt some white chocolate and drizzle all over to finish off.
© 2020 Copyright claires cosy little Homestead
Love Claire xx