As you can see I love a cheesecake as here is another one, this is great for dinner parties or special occasions. I hope you enjoy.
Raspberry And white chocolate Cheesecake
- The Base
- 300g digestive biscuits crushed up with a rolling pin in a large food bag or a dry clean towel.
- 150g butter melted
- The Topping
- 150ml double cream
- 300g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 75g caster sugar
- 150g white chocolate melted
- Raspberries for decoration and for in the cream cheese mixture
- crush up 100g raspberries
- 50g white chocolate
- Mix thew melted butter with the crushed biscuits, Place into a 20cm tin I use a silicone one as its easy to get the cheesecake out if using the tin butter it and place some cling film in so you can then pull out the cheesecake easily. place into the fridge to go hard. Now for the topping, Place the cream cheese and sugar into a bowl and give it a good stir so it is all mixed well.
- place to one side and in a clean bowl whip up the double cream until soft peaks, then melt the chocolate, Fold into the cream mixture.
- Add the chocolate cream mix to the cheese mix and mix altogether.
- Now add the some raspberries through the cream cheese mixture.
- Add to the biscuit base and decorate then put it back into the fridge for a good hour.
- Crush up the raspberries and add a little caster sugar to make a little coulis then pour onto the set cheesecake. decorate with the remaining raspberries
- Then melt some white chocolate and drizzle all over to finish off.
Love Claire xx