Hot chocolate from Jamies Christmas Book
MAKES 1 BIG JAR
- 2 tablespoons Horlicks
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons quality cocoa powder
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (I DONT ADD THIS)
- 100 g quality dark chocolate (70%)
- Pour the milk into a large pan, and bring almost to the boil over a medium heat.
- Meanwhile, add all the chocolate mix ingredients to a large jar, finely grating in the chocolate, then give it a good shake to combine.
- I usually add a tsp of this mix to my warm milk or make as you would with hot water if you want a more chocolate taste add 2 tsp its very much a personal preference.
We love this Mix and its great fun to make up with the kids.
Love Claire xx